Me all along

Amazing isnt it.My site, my own case study.Someone asked me a few days back
"What can you talk about ,just at anytime if asked to?"
That made me think, Philosophy? Relationships? love?.. or perhaps sports ,politics , My God a simply NoNO.Then what else? That kept me thinking and finally i knew it.It was about me, i could talk about myself all day long.And whatever else i talk about finally boils down to me.So here i am to open up my life, my adventures again mymisadventures.Sometimes in a frollic mood at other times pensive.The good ,bad,pretty,ugly, wild,jeolous,brooding,wanton me.What ever it may be, it is me along.Hope you enjoy this journey as much as i hope to.

3 comments

  1. The disillutioned wife  

    May 6, 2008 at 12:33 PM

    testing for comments

  2. Anonymous  

    May 17, 2008 at 9:07 PM

    Possibilities are always strewn far and wide. 1 Wet jeans is better than a 100 rolls of toilet paper.

  3. Kavita  

    June 16, 2008 at 10:21 AM

    You sound like you are enjoying it!This journey of yours..All the best.



Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers